SHINESTAR Binding wire is made by drawing wire rods using process confirming to IS 280 Specification
- No scale on wire resulting in faster completion of job due to smoother surface with no injuries and no weight loss
- World-class packing resulting in longer rust-proof shelf life
- Sold in 25kg bundlesss leading to easier handling and smoother investory management
- Quality as per IS standards leading to risk-free binding TMT bars.
- How is Shinestar MS Wire different from other commercial binding wires available in the market? Ans: Shinestar Binding MS Wire is one of the few wires in India to be made using a process confirming to IS 280 specifications. Following these specifications it ensures that the wire manufactured is of the highest quality. Using Shinestar binding wire saves you a lot of money and time as the wastage while binding is much lower compared to other brand of wires.
- But why is Shinestar Binding Wire slightly more expensive compared to other binding wires available in the market? Ans: Quality doesn’t come cheap! In case of Shinestar wire there are no compromises done as far as the quality is the concerned. The high quality of the MS wire can be largely attributed due to the following reasons: 1. Raw Material: Shinestar Binding Wire is made using JSW (Jindal Steel Works) wire rod. This is the highest quality of wire rod available in the Indian market. The difference between a JSW wire rod and Raipur local wire rod is atleast Rs 2/kilo at any point in time. 2. State-of-the-art manufacturing facility: Shinestar Binding Wire is manufactured in the most modern facility with world-class standards.
- How will using Shinestar Binding Wire reduce my construction costs? Ans: One of the biggest problems that civil workers face while using binding wires is that the wire is not flexible and breaks easily while tying. Also the binding wire catches rust very easily when exposed in air and hence becomes very difficult to handle. But Shinestar Binding Wire is immune to all these problems, the wire extremely soft which makes handling very easy and at the same time the strength is high. All this result in very little wastage thus saving you a lot of money while binding the TMT bars.
- I am interested in buying a large quantity of Shinestar Binding Wire or regular amounts every month, will I get additional discount? Ans: Shinestar Binding Wire is sold on extremely low margins so huge discounts are impossible. But if there is a bulk requirement, you are most welcome to get in touch with one of or local offices and we will try and see what best we can do for you.
- I am interested to purchase a very small quantity, will you be able to supply me that? Ans: Definitely! We have one of India’s largest distribution networks encompassing 10 states and 18 cities. Please get in touch with a local office that is closest to you and we will try our best for the material to reach your doorstep as quickly as possible.